So yes, I'm open for commissions. Anyone who is interested please read ahead
1 character + simple/no BG
Type: Semi-realistic (but I'm pretty flexible)
Chibi: $10 (example: ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Commi…; ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/DevID…; ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/GTFO-…
Portrait (up to bust): $12 (example: ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/DSCF0…; ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Coco-… )
Waist-up: $17 (example: ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Commi…; ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Commi… )
Fullbody: $25 (example: ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Commi…; ry0ko.deviantart.com/art/Ryoko… )
For every additional character (up to 3):
Portrait (up to bust): $10
Other - Simple background: $7
* note that backgrounds aren't really my thing, I usually use stock photos, especially in terms of architecture; also, I almost never draw animals; however, I think I might pull it off with the proper references.
Payment method: Paypal (my Paypal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org)
~ I will draw: Original Characters, Fanarts.
Please include a reference and a description. Also, please tell me specifically what you want your picture to look like.
~I will not draw: Anything R18-rated, mecha, shota/lolikon, shounen/shoujo-ai, yaoi/yuri, anthro, gore.
Please note that:
- The picture will be for personal use only (not to be distributed in any form or used for commercial purposes).
- I will start on the picture after I have received payment.
- You will receive your picture in the time frame of 3 days to 2 weeks, depending on its complexity and my schedule.
- I own all the rights to the picture.
Also, please understand that I am under no obligation of accepting your order. This depends on my time or if I feel I cannot meet your request. Therefore, please send me your request before the payment, so I can confirm it.
If you want to commission me, please send me a note with the following info:
Number of Characters:
Description + reference:
E-mail(to send hi-res):
~I will send you a WIP, so we can discuss any possible changes.
~Once it's finished, you will receive the JPEG file at 300dpi.
I'll open 3 sloths for starters, one order per slot.
If you have any further questions, please drop them here :3.
Thank you very much! ^^